BAY AREA, CA
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of commercial customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via web conference
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has/can:
- Must be able to forge a successful teaming approach with your sales counterpart to sell all of ServiceNow solutions, leading the technical value proposition and primary experience demonstration.
- Communicate Kloves vision, partner ecosystem, and key differentiators.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to bring key technologies together to deliver high impact solutions.
- Industry knowledge of multiple offerings and meaningful use requirements, or government initiatives and mandates, deployment strategies and key feature differentiators.
- Industry knowledge of workflows, standards and roles, SOAP and REST experience for product integration.
- Presentation expert with a proven track record of influencing individual and groups of decision makers to act.
- Pre-sales Technical Experience (demonstrations, proof of concept, pilot coordination).
- Succinct and to the point with a track record of flourishing within a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field or higher (preferred)
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification (preferred)
- ITIL v3 certification (highly desired)
- ServiceNow System Administrator (highly desired)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (highly desired)