- Develop and customize ServiceNow – providing effort estimates, collecting requirements, design & development, testing, writing implementation plans, and execution
- Support the development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to Incident, Service Catalog, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project, Time Cards, CMS, and Reporting.
- Building of Custom Application as per Client requirement
- Ensure technical designs meet functional design requirements as well as maintain the integrity and sustainability of the application.
- Define and meet standards for implementations in ServiceNow to ensure consistency and supportability of customizations.
- Develop test cases for functional and regression testing.
- Follow Change Management and Problem Management processes regarding the automation of ServiceNow.
- Develop and test ServiceNow Customizations including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
- Perform Unit Testing, System Integration Testing and Support client in User Acceptance Testing
- Analyze ServiceNow and ServiceNow data for potential issues and provide support for resolution of issues.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and remedy identified system issues.
- Recommend corrections to enhance system and application performance.
- Delivery of ServiceNow based technical solutions in support of Service Management project objectives.
- Lead efforts to implement ServiceNow technical solutions necessary to automate processes and support the operation of end-to-end IT services and IT processes.
- Assist in the data collection for organizational metrics
- Participate in requirements gathering, design and implementation of service management capabilities
- Research organizational performance through the ServiceNow platform
- Executes according to project schedule and manages timeline and communication during implementation
- Translate business and functional requirements into ServiceNow system configuration requirements
- Regularly communicates with project stakeholders and provides opportunities for their input as it relates to assigned deliverables
- Deployment of ServiceNow system within Project timeline period.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field or higher (preferred)
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification (preferred)
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills and ability adapt to varied audiences
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience administering and programming ServiceNow in a large enterprise environment
- Must have solid programming skills
- Experience with Jelly scripting in ServiceNow
- Working knowledge of web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
- Experience on Integration technologies such as Web Services, SOAP, HTTP, MID Server
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience with IT Service Management processes and SDLC