Bay Area, CA
- Participate on a team in a highly professional, customer-service environment supporting in-house ServiceNow ITSM and customer ITSM instances.
- Able to take responsibility to ensure customer needs are met within a collaborative environment where work must be coordinated with technical teams and customers.
- Supporting technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, and Reporting.
- Support on-boarding efforts for new customers as well as maintenance and operational efforts for customers in production.
- Handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Communicate with technical staff and non-technical staff to ensure work meets technical requirements and customer business needs.
- Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
- Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
- 3rd party software integrations with ServiceNow
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Configure ServiceNow Discovery and Orchestration.
- Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
- Some travel required
- 5+ years experience in IT Service Delivery
- 2+ years experience as a ServiceNow System Administrator and Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field or higher (preferred)
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator and Application Developer
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation
- Certified in ITIL Foundation (plus)
- Extensive background in ITSM implementation
- Experience in ServiceNow scripting
- Experience with Asset, CMDB, Orchestration and ServiceWatch
- Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)