Bay Area, CA
- In this role, you are responsible for leading a delivery team consisting of engagement managers, technical consultants, business process consultants, and developers who are responsible for the successful implementation of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
- You manage multiple agile projects, and deliver these projects via a highly skilled delivery team.
- You build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- You are adept at breaking down barriers for your team, planning at a higher level and getting into levels of detail as needed to make things happen.
- You are accountable for ensuring a target capacity utilization of the delivery team.
- You are core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in delivering ServiceNow projects
- Ability to both configure and demonstrate solutions in the ServiceNow platform
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving enterprise software
- Experience implementing and integrating enterprise software applications
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience in matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field or higher (preferred)
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification (preferred)
- ITIL v3 certification (highly desired)
- ServiceNow System Administrator (highly desired)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (highly desired)
Delivery manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in the review of proposals that are submitted to customers.
- Serve as a mentor for team leads and team members.
- Provide direction and leadership for new hires, ensuring adherence to the enablement plan and targeted new hire ramp times.
- Conduct enablement and training needs analysis. Evaluate and provide feedback on the business benefits of training and development.
- Provide day-to-day guidance to professional services staff to ensure timely, high quality delivery of implementation projects.
- Be the focal point for delivery questions or concerns from customers or internal stakeholders. This could include customer governance calls, internal project reviews, and escalations.
- Provide project oversight for every ServiceNow delivered PS engagement to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Achieve Customer satisfaction targets for the projects delivered
- Identify and drive key customers for services references
- Manage and review the work of engagement teams within your area.
- Ensure delivery and operational excellence through high degree of rigor and attention to detail on project execution – including planning and revenue forecasting.
- Participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensuring the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Clearly communicate to management issues that may affect scope, budget or timeliness of delivery of a satisfactory customer experience.
- Develop internal process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.